Pentaho Analysis Services (Mondrian)Welcome to the community home for Pentaho Analysis Services Community Edition also known as Mondrian. Mondrian is an Online Analytical Processing (OLAP) server that enables business users to analyze large quantities of data in real-time. Users explore business data by drilling into and cross-tabulating information with speed-of-thought response times to complex analytical queries. Community Edition is self supported open source software. An Enterprise Edition (EE) of Pentaho Analysis Services including technical support and managed upgrades is also available. For more information about EE or for case studies and datasheets, visit Pentaho Analysis Services EE on Pentaho's corporate site.
Recent News and Releases
- 2012-11-29 - Stable build of Mondrian 3.5.0 released more info.
Select Features and fixes:
- Changes to the effects of the property 'mondrian.rolap.DisableCache'
- Introduces a new property to disable the default in-memory cache
- Added a new method to specify the roles for a connection to allow
the presence of commas in role names.
- Allows to specify a minimum TTL value for schemas in the pool through
- Allows to specify a unique connection UUID to force the usage of a
specific schema in the pool through connection properties.
For a complete list of changes see CHANGES.TXT
Contribute to the Project
You can participate by contributing new code, reporting bugs, testing new releases, answering questions and more; Email us the proposed contribution and any other relevant details. Welcome to the team.